SubID Pre Fix
This subID pre-fix setup helps those who want to differentiate multi traffic resources in one upstream earning report.
Example of the situation :
You have 3 JumboFeed sites and have only 1 account with ABCsearch.com
Then, if you send traffic from 3 sites to ABCsearch, the ABCsearch traffic report’s sub-users may be mixed up by 3 sites because you would have user1 in all sites. Or any same userID could exist in 3 sites, and you do not know userid1 comes from which site.
Solution with pre-fix setup
- Go to script admin / Pay Per Click / Settings
- Add preferred value in SubidPrefix. You should set different SubidPrefix value in each of your JumboFeed sites.
- You have 3 sites, SiteA.com, SiteB.com, SiteC.com
- You use 1 account at ABCSearch XMLFeed program
- You set SubidPrefix value like below in each site
- SiteA.com's SubidPrefix value = siteA_, then If SiteA's userid1 sends traffic, it shows up as siteA_1 in ABCSearch report
- SiteB.com's SubidPrefix value = siteB_, then, If SiteB's userid1 sends traffic, it shows up as siteB_1 in ABCSearch report
- SiteC.com's SubidPrefix value = siteC_, then, If SiteC's userid1 sends traffic, it shows up as siteC_1 in ABCSearch report
- Now you can recognize the traffic resource
|Authored by: QualityEbiz This question has been viewed 6045 times so far.
Click Here to View all the questions in Settings category.
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- SleepBeforeShowResults / SleepBeforeShowXml
- Special_1_Commission ~ Special_10_Commission
- Stable_1_Commission ~ 5
- KeywordRotatorColumns_Default, 2~5